Orange City Arts plans and executes over 20 events a year with artists from all over the world. Come be a part of the magic and take home more than just a paycheck. Meet artists and interact with audiences of all ages. Coordinate behind-the-scenes record keeping and events management with some of the kindest creative minds in Sioux County.
You’ll love this job if you are:
- An organized communicator
- Willing to learn basic Quickbooks and non-profit records keeping
- Passionate about promoting the arts in Northwest Iowa
Typical hours are 8-10 hrs/week during the months of September-April and 15-20 hrs/week May-August. The position pays $12.50/hr.
Your next steps:
- Send your resumé and cover letter to OCArts@orangecityiowa.com
- Qualified applicants will be invited to interview during the week of March 19
- Questions? Ask! OCArts@orangecityiowa.com